ShoutMix chat widget

masa itu emas

Followers

 

Friday, January 28, 2011

the second trip..

aslmualaikum..
the next destination is ipoh..
what the boring place to go..
huhu.. sorry for the ipoh-ian..
but seriously this is the boring place..
it's like my brother said..
the ghost town..


this actually i'm on the way to ipoh..
i'm bored so i took this picture..
my dad said if i were u.. i'm taking a lot picture that interest me to take..
ya2.. i agree..



there is a fountain at the round about junction.. it's quite interest me to take this picture.. ngee~



 the heritage hotel..
this is how the hotel look like..
it's like the eden hotel..
where located nearby the zone, johor bahru..
it look's the same.. =_='




 this was my breakfast meal..
when we stayed at heritage hotel, ipoh.. 




n this was my grandmother's breakfast meal..
it's was fried rice n 'mee goreng mamak'..


the outside view of the heritage hotel..
i can see that not many cars passed by..
it's not like KL.. always traffic jam..


as we can see here.. where my brother's college located..
u see the building like the twin higher than any of building there.. that's my brother's college..

i think that's all for today.. be continue for the last trip.. okay guys.. peace out..



trimas krne m'bce..sorry 4 broken english..klu suke like je..klu x suke bleh blah.. :)

No comments: